Saturday, September 1, 2018

2018 Holiday Catalog Paper Share

It is time for a new Holiday Catalog and yes, I will be offering a build your own paper share again with this catalog.  My customers have offered some suggestions about changes they would like to see in upcoming paper shares, so I have listened and made some changes as to what will be offered.

Here are the Paper Share Details:
Each share will include 1/4 pack of DSP cut into 4" x 5 1/4" card front size pieces (3 card fronts of each design) and 10 pieces of 8 1/2" x 11" coordinating cardstock (2 each of 5 different colors).  You will have the paper you need to start creating gorgeous cards.  I've been hearing you would like to be able to create your own paper share, so I"m giving you that option.

1 Share of DSP of your choice  = $10.00
3 Shares of DSP = $25.00
7  Shares of DSP = $50.00

For multiple shares you can choose multiple shares of the same DSP, a single share of multiple DSPs, or any combination you choose.  (i.e. 2 shares of All Is Bright, 1 of Country Lane, etc.)

The following DSPs are available for my shares:
All Is Bright DSP

Country Lane DSP

Festive Farmhouse DSP

Frosted Floral Specialty DSP

Joyous Noel Specialty DSP

Santa's Workshop Specialty DSP

Toil & Trouble DSP





To order a share (or shares) please email angelstamps@hotmail.com with the number of shares you would like along with with DSP(s) you are choosing.  I will then send a PayPal invoice and will send your share to you after I receive payment and product. Paper Share close September 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment