Monday, June 4, 2018

2018-2019 Annual Catalog Paper Share

It is time for a new catalog which means times to stock up on all the amazing new supplies.  I don't know about you, but I find myself wanting to start creating with almost everything.  All the new suites are amazing and I have always been a huge fan of colored and patterned paper. I've been seeing the different types of paper shares and listening to what my customers are wanting and I'm offering a paper share that I hope will help you get started playing and creating with the new papers.

Here are the Paper Share Details:
Each share will include 1/4 pack of DSP cut into 6"x6" squares and 10 pieces of 8 1/2" x 11" coordinating cardstock 2 each of 5 different colors).  You will have the paper you need to start creating gorgeous cards.  I've been hearing you would like to be able to create your own paper share, so I"m giving you that option.

1 Share of DSP of your choice  = $10.00
3 Shares of DSP = $25.00
9 Share of DSP = $70.00

For multiple shares you can choose multiple shares of the same DSP, a single share of multiple DSPs, or any combination you choose.  (i.e. 2 shares of Tranquil Texture, 1 of Nature's Poem, etc.)

The following DSPs are available for my shares:

Animal Expidition
Garden Impressions
Graceful Glass DSP
2018-2020 In Colors Cardstock
Nature's Poem
Petal Promenade
Twinkle, Twinkle,
Tranquil Textures
Under the Mistletoe
Broadway Bound


To order a share (or shares) please email angelstamps@hotmail.com with the number of shares you would like along with with DSP(s) you are choosing.  I will then send a PayPal invoice and will send your share to you after I receive payment and product. Paper Share close June 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment